Saturday, November 28, 2009

The things we are most thankful for....

This Thanksgiving was extra special - Carter turned 1 !!! Since we had already celebrated Carter's birthday over the weekend with the family - well we decided to celebrate it again! And according to Zach it needed to start off with donuts...

And yes Dad got the boys dressed today - a little too much burnt orange for my taste (I personally think C agrees with me... )
But he did like Dad's birthday gift for him...

We had Nerf War I and II ( thanks Mimi! )



And of course you can not celebrate with out cake ( or cupcakes in our household ) ...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER !!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Matthew! If you ask me, you dressed those boys just right! Make sure they are clean for January 7th (Or whenever it is) .Hook 'em horns! Love you guys, Aunt Lucy (Your only other OFFICIAL Longhorn supporter)!

    ReplyDelete