Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was a busy day for us ... 1st we started out by trying some spaghetti for lunch ... yes I was double fisting - it was that good!

Then we headed to Aunt Kerri's to celebrate Mimi and PawPaw's birthday. Saw the nice blue shiny can that Dad never lets me have. I showed Mimi my baby blues and she let me have it. Wow now I know why Daddy likes it so much ;}.....

I asked Paw Paw if he was really going to let Mom take me out in public looking like a monkey -

but he assured me it would be a hit with all the ladies at the carnival- so I was all for it ...

How many pictures we took to get one where you could see everyone's face (even if we were all looking in different places ...) - I don't know ... but you have to admit we are good looking bunch...

But after awhile I realized sitting on dirty - scratchy straw was NOT my thing ...

and we let the Dean Family take a family pic ... ( how CUTE are they!! )

Paw- Paw and I went cruzin' and he was right - the ladies dig the monkey face ....

But really the best part of the night was playing with my tail...

and getting some lovin' from Dad at the end of the night, bc no one told me being this cute would be so exhausting !

No comments:

Post a Comment