Sunday, November 1, 2009

Grass

Today was such a nice day Mom and I decided we would keep Dad company while he was grilling up some burgers for dinner... What I was not aware of- Mom was going to make me sit on the green, scratchy stuff ( did she forget how I felt about the hay yesterday?!) ...

I was not a fan of having it touch my feet - so I kept my legs crossed...


And was not really happy since I seemed to be stuck in this position ( Dad did a great job on the lawn it was nice and thick still ....)

I tried to figure out how to get off of the green stuff - but was not really wanting to stand on it...


So I figured I would inspected it a little closer ...


Dad mentioned dinner would be ready soon - so I was happy I would not be stuck on this scratchy stuff too much longer ..

Then Mom let me sit in her lap - and I was in no hurry to go back inside - the green stuff was not that bad after all....






No comments:

Post a Comment